The Spectra Auto Levels AL224 (24x Magnification), & AL232 (32x Magnification) are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling and landscaping.
Reliable automatic compensators ensure stability and accuracy in the line of sight. Telescope optics are bright and clear providing sharp images for ease of viewing. A short focusing distance provides for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes. Stadia lines on the reticle make distance calculations easy. A horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece makes angle measurement quick and convenient.
- Air dampened compensator provides superior accuracy and stability
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Plastic/rubber controls allows easier control in wet or cold conditions
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built-in angle circle enables basic short-range alignments
- Metal housing increases durability
- Built-in bubble mirror makes the level easy to see regardless of auto-level position
- Auto level kits also available so you can choose the option to best suit your application
- Two-person leveling across the jobsite
- Leveling forms and footers
- Checking elevation
- Measuring cut and fill