The SmartTRAK SitePro Magnetic Locator is the smart choice for locating ferrous metal objects by sensing the difference between two fluxgate sensors that are arranged in a manner to balance out the Earth's magnetic field. The output of the sensors are presented both as a visual and audio indication of magnetic field strength. The ST101 Smart Trak Magnetic Locator features one-handed operation with pinpoint accuracy and a large visual display. It locates ferrous metals underground: buried manholes, steelcovers, septic system handles, corner survey markers, cast iron pipes, iron valves.
- Precision-crafted superior ergonomics and balanced design for one-handed operation
- Large LCD screen for visual search results 0-99 numeric indicator with signal strength bar graph, North/South polarity indicator, and battery level indicator.
- High-grade waterproof speaker is water resistant and dust proof to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Robust cold-molded housing is water resistant and dust proof to ensure years of dependable operation.
- Waterproof tube (IP67) and tip for locating even in the toughest environments and weather conditions.
- 7Year Warranty
0-99 numeric indicator with polarity indicator and signal strength graph bar
Surveyors, Councils, Earth Movers, Utility Companies, Water Resources, Calibrated for Southern Hemisphere
|Iron Marker (20mmx450mm)||Up to 2.7m|
|Cast Iron Pipe (100mm pipe)||Up to 3.0m|
|Manhole Cover||Up to 3.0m|
|Well Casing||Up to 3.0m|
|Mag Nail (50mm long)||Up to 800mm|
|Iron Valve||Up to 3.0m|
|Re-Bar||Up to 3.0m|
|Septic Tank (Handles)||Up to 1.5m|
|Audio Output||10Hz frequency tone, increases with magnetic field strength|
|Visual Output||LCD – Numeric 0 – 99, signal strength bar graph|
|Gain (Sensitivity)||6 settings|
|Power||Six “AA” alkaline batteries provides 50 hours (intermittent operation)|
|Operating Temp||‐13° F to 140° F (‐25° C to 60° C)|
|Weight||2.5 lb (1.13kg) with batteries|
|Environment||IP54 – plastic housing; IP67 – sensor tube to just below the plastic housing|