The Spectra Precision DR400 all-in-one DigiRod is a combination of a Laser Receiver with digital readout, Laser Distance measurer and built-in tilt sensor provides information required to take Staff-less, accurate grade readings even at tilt angles up to 30 degrees.
- Use Anywhere where traditional laser receivers and grade rods are used.
- Concrete forms and footings
- General grading
- Utilities installation
- Cut / Fill
- Direct and indirect measurements
Features & Benefits
As a Digital Staff
Extremely portable, universal system that eliminates the need to carry, transport or maintain multiple grade rod types. Increases safety, reducing the need to lean over or go into excavations or trenches. Increases accuracy, the internal angle compensation system reduces errors and extra material costs due to tilted grade rods. Increases productivity by always having the correct rod on-hand and eliminating marks on screeded concrete. Easy to use - the simple graphical display and bright backlight allow for fast readings in low light. Works with existing rotating lasers, increasing productivity with a fast payback.
As Handheld Laser Distance Meter
- Increases productivity by one tool having multiple applications.
- Increases safety by allowing one person to make accurate readings in difficult-to-reach areas.
- Increases accuracy, eliminating issues with sagging or miss-held tapes at different temperatures.
- Distance measuring by one person to 50 m
As a Rod Mounted Digital Laser Receiver
- Digital Readout of Elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to "on-grade".
- Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals.
- Large 12.7 cm reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly, and makes it easier to stay in the beam.
- Universal Reversible Clamp for square or oval rods
- Simultaneous elevation LEDs and bright backlight reinforces the elevation display in low light for faster readings.