The Tramex CMEX II moisture meter (digital version) is designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete and other floors and screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probe, this moisture meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
- Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display
- Hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- 7% to 40% moisture content measurement in wood using pin-type probe attachment (optional).
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i® probe for in situ testing of concrete to AS 1884-2018 & ASTM F2170 (optional).
Industry: Flooring inspection, concrete coatings, water damage restoration.
Material: Concrete slaps & screeds, anhydrite/gypsum screeds & boards, air humidity (with attachable Hygro-i® RH probe), wood moisture (with attachable pin-type probe.
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9% (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum scale||0 to 10 (comporative)|
|Reference scale||0 to 100 (comporative)|
|Wood invasive mode||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe|
|Relative humidity||0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i® RH probe|
|Depth of penetration||approx. 3/4" (20mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 battery|
|Size||150 x 85 x 38mm|