The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a pocket-sized, non-destructive, digital hand-held electronic impedance moisture meter. Incorporating 3 modes of operation, this is the complete instrument for moisture and humidity testing.
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Optional plug in wood probe.
- Optional plug in humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings.
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials. being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Large, clear, easy to read display.
- Hold Function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cut-off switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
Water damage, flooring, restoration, indoor air quality, pest control, home inspection.
Optional moisture meter probe