The Digi-Pas DWL 90Pro 2-Axis is a smart Minicube Digital Inclinometer. Read both X & Y axis angles simultaneously and levelling status in your smartphone via wireless Bluetooth connection.
- Switch angle display between x&Y Axis
- Measuring resolution of 0.05°
- Measuring range 360° (4x90°) for X-axis (SINGLE axis), 0 ~ 5° for X&Y (DUAL Axis)
Instant Unit Conversion
- Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree), mm/M & in/Ft
Alternate Zero Setting
- Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature
- Strong magnet at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications
Absolute Level Setting
- Enables user to perform absolute symmetry readings for both "front" & "reverse" (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle
User Self Calibration
- Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy
Precision levelling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis 'bubble' vial method that indicates 'bubble'levelling status 'one axis at a time'.
Digi-Pas 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles 'one axis at a time' iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis 'bubble or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
|DIY satellite dish aligning has become speedy and effortlessly with Digi-Pas DWL-90e pocket-size digital level. It is used to ensure the mast/pole for the receiver is levelled and the dish is at targeted elevation to optimise saltellite signal.|
|Digi-Pas DWL-90e model is used by the therapeutic practitioners to assess rehabilitation progress of patients. Range of motion (ROM) such as flexion & extension movements of hands or legs have been traditionally visual estimated and presently use digital level to measure angular movements and record in numeric values to evaluate improvements.|
|Digi-Pas DWL-90e to assess bone angles deviation during diagnostic stage and orthopedic surgery (note: sterilisation of the instrument is required for operating theater environment). The feature of fast response numerical readings of angle enables doctors to perform immediate evaluation and carry out necessary surgical operation.|
|Digi-Pas DWL-90e is used for getting accurate readings on window frames installation|
|Digi-Pas DWL-90e is used for getting accurate readings on door installation|
|Digi-Pas DWL-90e is used for getting accurate readings on tilted solar modules installation and inspections|
Option: Digi-Pas DWL90 Pro Smart Cube Level with 2x AAA Batteries
Digi-Pas DWL90Pro, pdf brochure