If you don't want to compromise on quality & reliability the GeoMax Zoom25 series is your choice suitable for all standard surveying tasks.
The enhanced design of Zoom25 protects the instrument against dust and water jets from any direction even under low temperatures down to -30°C. A fast, simple and flexible data transfer is ensured by the incorporated RS232, USB and Bluetooth technology
With 500 m non-prism range, you are ensured high precision and reliability.
With an intuitive user interface and graphical guidance, the Zoom25 comes with an advanced application package.
Advanced black and white display
With the largest display and highest resolution in class, the Zoom25's ergonomic design ensures you get the job done.
Powerful application package
Intuitive to operate on a large, high resolution display, combined with an extra long battery life, the Zoom25 makes you more productive than ever before.
Application: Civil Contractor, Builders, Engineering
Included in Package:
- GeoMax Zoom25 5" manual total station, neXus5 reflector- and 500m reflector less EDM
- 1 full alphanumeric keyboard with black & white display,
- GeoMax Pro onboard field software
- Internal bluetooth
- USB and USB mini communication port
- USB memory stick
- Pouch with tools
- Protective cover
- Plumb bob
- Multilingual quick guide
- Carry case
- 1 x Li-Ion battery, 4.4AH
- 1 x Charger for Li-Ion battery
- 1 x Tribrach without optical plummet, black
- 2nd keyboard for Zoom25 series
- Polar test for Zoom25 series
- 1 year Zoom25 extended warranty
- 2 year Zoom25 extended warranty
- 1 year Zoom25 additional warranty
Geomax Zoom25 nexus specifications pdf brochure