The Elite Dual Axis Inclinometer / Slopemeter gives operators of machinery an accurate pitch and roll readout using a remote incline sensor. The use of a remote sensor allows the display to be positioned at an optional angle for operator visibility whilst allowing for accurate angle measurement. Ideally suited for mining and civil engineering equipment.
Warning and alarm levels are user configurable through the password protected menu. When a warning level is exceeded, the critical reading will be highlighted yellow and an optional internal audible alarm will begin to beep. When an alarm level is exceeded, the critical reading will be highlighted red and the alarm will sound continuously. Two positive drive outputs are provided that can be set to activate or deactivate on warning and alarm.
The sensor can be calibrated to remove errors due to small offsets in mounting and can be damped to optimise accuracy in high vibration environments. An optional RF sensor is available on request.
The unit is multi voltage and can work in 12V and 24V vehicles.
Installation is simple with the only external wiring required being power and ground. The external sensor plugs into the loom provided. The sensor wiring can be extended if required.
The inclinometer display is supplied with a RAM mounting system which allows the display to be orientated optimally for the operator. Optional windscreen mounting kits are available on request.
The sensor should ideally be mounted horizontally with the mounting tabs down and the wires exiting to the rear of the vehicle. For best results, mount the sensor as close to the centre of the vehicle as possible.
- Pitch and roll measurement
- Configurable warning and alarm levels
- Outputs for warning alarm
- Full colour display
- Remote incline sensor
- Sensor damping configurable
- Optional RF sensor
- Internal buzzer
- Password protected menu
- Rugged RAM mounting system
- Multi voltage
Additional display modes:
- Graphical display - truck, digger, dozer, trailer and other images available
- Target display - keep the dot centred, typically used in drilling rigs
- Event logging to internal memory - including: pitch, roll, GPS location, Speed, Time, and Date
- Warning and Alarm events stored for later review
- Ability to monitor two independent incline sensors (second incline sensor sold separately)