JDC Skywatch GEOS 11 Handheld / Wireless Weather Instrument is a high-precision scientific instrument that only uses state-of-the-art Swiss-made components. GEOS 11 is specially designed for intensive use in extreme conditions. It informs you instantly and accurately about the current environmental conditions.
Versatile, highly accurate and able to store or transfer measurements in real time on a PC, the Skywatch GEOS 11 and its accessories are perfectly suited to many activities
- Instantaneous wind speed
- Current temperature
- Instant humidity
- Absolute pressure
- Relative pressure
The Skywatch GEOS 11 is the most precise hand held instrument available to date. Designed for the demands of professionals in many areas, the GEOS 11 offers high performance environmental measurements at an affordable price. It uses only industry quality components to exactly measure all data. A huge internal memory stores 24,400 sets of records programmable to record at any interval, accessible on the GEOS 11 or via an optional PC interface.
Fields of applications:
- Agriculture: control of wind speed and direction before using sprayed chemicals.
- Agri-foodstuff: control of storage environment (temperature, humidity).
- Automobile: high-performance engine mechanics (density altitude).
- Aviation: reading of the Flight Level, height, finesse, pressure, altitude, altitude variation, etc..
- Rappelling: check the height when rappelling down.
- HVAC: air flows and temperature measurements.
- Sporting events: control of weather conditions during meetings, contests validation.
- Trekking: recording of extreme conditions (mountains, deserts, polar spots), warning of sudden weather changes, wind chill indication.
- Civil engineering: security on sites, labour working conditions.
- Geology: altitude and stratum measurement.
- Military: heat stroke prevention, long range shooters, skydiving,artillery, weather conditions checking in case of chemical attacks. NATO SUBM NO: NSN 6660-99-398-9192
- Firefighters: managing the risk of forest fire propagation (wind speed and direction).
- Reptiles: control and maintenance of liveable conditions (temperature and humidity).
- Science: meteorology, environment, aerodynamic, etc.
- Sports and leisure: mountain bikes, climbing, alpinism, hiking, bow shooting, fishing, golf, scale models, kites, etc…
- Free flight: hang gliding, paragliding, skydiving, balloon, base jump, wing flight.
- Volcanology: crater height measurement, risk evaluation of gas emanation, etc…
|Units||km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and Beaufort|
|Measuring cycle||0.1 to 25.0 Beaufort|
|Measuring range||+/- 2% / 3 to 300 (pic) km/h|
|Units||°C and °F|
|Resolution||0.1° <99.9 then 1° > 100|
|Measuring cycle||very reactive|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5°C to 25°C|
|Measuring range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Measuring cycle||very reactive|
|Accuracy||+/- 2% to 50 %rH|
|Measure||0.1 to 100 %rH|
|Units||m and ft|
|Resolution||0.1 m from -999.9 to 3000 m
0.5 m from 3000 to 10000 m
|Accuracy||1.0 m from 10000 to 21535 m|
|Measuring range||0.1m – 1m / -1000 to 21535 m|
|Units||hPa and inHg|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5% to 25°C, +/- 1.5 hpa to 25°C|
|Optional: Carry Pouch for Geos11||Optional accessory for those who require wind direction information: JDC Skywatch Geos 11 Windvane|
Geos 11 shown with optional Accessories:
*For price and availability please send us an email email@example.com
JDC Skywatch Geos 11 Accessory Kit pdf brochure
JDC Skywatch Geos 11 pdf brochure