Skywatch Windoo 3 - Smartphone Weather Station
The JDC Skywatch Windoo 3 brings weather monitoring to your smart phone! The battery-less Windoo plugs into your smartphone's headphone jack, from there you can simply use the weather app to view readings on the go. The Windoo 3 Windmeter is so small it will be always within reach and very easy to use giving accurately the following information: Windspeed, Temperature, Humidity and Pressure.
Place the Windoo into the headphone socket of your smartphone and its multi-directional propeller and sensors will measure and display the wind speed, temperature, humidity and pressure.
JDC Electronics of Switzerland have drawn on 30 years of experience in design and manufacture before creating the Windoo range. These have been built with sapphire bearings, anodized aluminium housing, stainless steel shaft, a lightweight carbon case and Swiss made sensors.
Windoo is the latest smartphone technology and they truly perform with impressive results.
Skywatch Windoo 3 measures and indicates the following information:
- Temperature – Wind chill factor
- Humidity – Dew point
- Measured data can be stored and shared on facebook, twitter or windoo.ch
- Brings weather monitoring to your Smartphone
- The battery-less Windoo 3 plugs into your Smartphone’s headphone jack
- Download and use the Windoo 2 app to view readings on the go
- Housed in a protective stainless steel Body with protective carbon case
- Small and aesthetic, carry with the included wrist strap or attached to your keychain
|Units||km/h, mph, m/s, fps and knots|
|Range||0 - 150 km/h|
|Units||°C and °F|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 °C|
|Range||-25 °C to +60°C|
|Measuring range||0 to 100%|
|Units||hPa, mbar, inHg|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.2 hPa|
|Measuring range||300 to 1100 hPa|
|Dimensions||20 x 52 mm|
|Content and Packaging
50 cm jack extension cable to dissociate the Windoo device from the Smartphone