Komelon Powerblade II Tape Measures are inspected through the automatic manufacturing process to guarantee accuracy and workmanship. Komelon uses high grade carbon steel that ensures consistent and uniformed blade thickness and hardness by their own developed cold-rolling process and heat treatment techniques. This provides durability that resists kinking and bending while using.
Komelon Powerblade II Tape Measurers are constructed with deburred edges. Rough edges cause corrosion and rust but with the deburring treatment, it prevents the rough blade edges from early corrosion and cracking.
The scale is layered with a nylon coating to reduce wear and abrasion. Its special embossed finish enhances protection and reduces glare. The rust-resistant nylon coating covers the entire blade surface ensuring long-lasting readability and durability.
- Powerblade for maximised blade durability
- High visibility blade for easy reading on both sides - can even be used to enhance laser line visibility for offset measuring
- Impact absorbing rubber protects case and button
- Continuous numbering on both tapes
- Tape length 8 or 10 metres.
- 27mm wide blade
- Magnetic end
Included in Package: 8M & 10M Powerblade Magnetic Pocket Tapes