Kustom Signals Directional Radar Falcon HR Gun - High Performance - Low Cost
The Falcon HR K band hand held radar is designed with innovative high performance, low-power directional technology. Falcon HR displays the target's direction to travel and isolates traffic in one direction.
Hand-held or dash mount options allow for flexible operation. Falcon HR offers the functionality of a high-end radar system at a fraction of the cost.
- Stationary / Moving / Same Direction Mode
- Digital Signal Processing (DPS) for tracking multiple targets.
- Fastest Vehicle Mode
- Simple push button user interface with LCD graphics
- Supports tracking history after target lock with "track through lock"
- Auto self-test with every locked target
- Moving Opposite Operation
- Available in hand-held or as a dash mounted device.
- SMART Patrol Search Feature
- LED backlight adjusts to ambient light
- Wireless IR Remote Control
- Optional: Battery Handle
- Rugged aluminium housing prevents misalignement
- Solid-state integrated circuits and Digital Signal Processor
- High impact ABS handle houses power source
- Durable rubber bumpers protect front and rear panels
|Frequency||K-band 24.125 GHz (+/- 100MHz)|
|Speed Accuracy||+/- 1kph|
|Speed Range Stationary||8 to 321 kph|
|Speed Range Moving||8 to 193 kph|
|Speed Range Same Direction||5 kph to 65% of Patrol|
|Target Opposite Direction||32 to 321 kph|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C - 60°C|
|Power - Corded||9.0 VDC|
|Power Cordless||7.2 VDC NiMH|
|Weight||0.9kg with battery handle|
|IACP Conforming Product List|
Available in 2 different Packages:
- Option 1: Falcon HR Moving / Stationary & Same Direction mode with corded handle, carry case.
- Option 2: Falcon HR Moving / Stationary & Same Direction mode with corded handle, wireless remote, 7" dash mount & bracket, carry case.
All Options include Certificate
|Stationary||Moving||Moving same Direction|
|Fastest Vehicle Mode||a||a||a|
|Moving Opposite Mode||a||a|
|SMART Patrol Search||a||a|
|IR Remote Control||a||a|
|Moving Same-Direction Mode||a|
- 45 km Tuning Fork
- 80 km Tuning Fork
Click here to download pdf brochure