Metrica Crack Monitoring Gauge from Italy
Crack monitoring gauges are one of the simplest ways to monitor movements in building and structures. The basic tell-tale crack monitoring ruler monitors horizontal and vertical movement across a crack on a flat surface.
- The crack monitor device is made of polycarbonate
- Includes 2 pins for reading accuracy with Vernier callipers (not included)
- Measuring movements: horizontal scale +/- 20mm, Vertical scale +/- 10mm
- Reading accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm on grid.
- Fix using screws and adhesive (not included)
- Supplied with Crack Monitoring Record Sheet (Please feel free to download a complimentary spare)