Skipper Plus - Moisture Meter for Boats
The Tramex Skipper Plus non-destructive moisture meter provides a complete, safe method for detecting excess moisture in GRP and wooden boats. A pocket-sized moisture meter, the Skipper is designed to locate moisture in boat hulls and fittings.
- Three ranges for detecting moisture in GRP and hardwood for salt & freshwater.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% on hardwood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for GRP and other materials.
- Identifies the presence of osmosis in GRP hulls.
- Confirms if wooden boats are dry enough for painting or varnishing.
- Trace deck and bulkhead leaks.
- “Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Soft rubber electrodes make direct contact without scratching.
- High moisture audio warning tone that can be switched on or off.
- Battery operated (included).