Tajima Slant 100 Rotary Pitch Angle Meter - Measure & Set Angles
Rotating dual-scale angle meter to single-handedly measure, set, or replicate a pitch or angle. Durable alumninium frame. Magnet on bottom allows for hands-free use with compatible surfaces.
- Quickly measure, verify or replicate surface angle or rise.
- Simple, one-hand operation with large thumb-screw positioned on handle.
- Big, easy-to-read scales rotate and align using a large bubble vial.
- Impact-resistant, heavy-gauge ABS case.
- Angle scale reads 0 to 130° in 2° increments.
- Rise scale reads 0 to 0.8 in 0.05 increments and then in fixed increments up to 2.0.
- Handy conversion charts and reference graphics.
|To measure an angle or pitch
1. Place the bottom of the pitch / angle meter flush with the surface to be measured.
2. Rotate the thumb-screw knob until the bubble in the vial is centered between the alignment lines then read the angle or rise calibration mark at the index pointer.
3. Invert the pitch/angle meter to measure a downward slope.
|To set an angle or pitch
1. Rotate the thumb-screw knob until the index pointer is positioned at the desired angle or pitch calibration mark.
2. Place the bottom of the pitch/angle meter flush with the surface to be set.
3. Rotate together until the bubble in the vial is centered between the alignment lines.