The all new Tramex Hygro-i Relative Humidity probe is the most advanced and resilient RH probe on the market today. Used in conjunction with the Tramex CMEX2 or MRH3 non-destructive moisture meters theHygro-i probe provides measurements of humidity, temperature and dew-point in structural materials such as concrete flooring, walls etc. as well as the environmental conditions within the building structure allowing the user to perform in-situ & hood type RH testing to comply with AS 1884 - 2012 & ASTM F2170& F2420.
- Fast acclimation time
- Reusable Hygro-i Relative Humidity sensors prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170 test.
- Accurate, durable and best in class.
- Testing per ASTM F2170, giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% to 99%.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C
Available in Packs of:
1, 3 & 12