Yamayo Open Reel Fibre Glass Measuring Water Monitoring Tool using Microcontroller
The portable Yamayo 50m PVC “Million” Open Reel Water Level Indicator consists of a durable fiberglass tape in an open type reel frame. The probe is waterproof and resistant to corrosion. Ideal for water level measuring and monitoring. Made in Japan
50 Metre long x 12.5mm wide Yamayo Million PVC coated fibre glass Water Level Measuring Tape has an electronic Probe attached. Water level measurements can be taken without earthed line connection. The Yamayo 50m open reel Water Level Indicator is lightweight (1.2kg) and portable.
The water level sensor can be used in any conductive liquid and is ideal for measurements in lakes, rivers, dams, wells or boreholes etc. When the probe detects water the light is turned on and the buzzer sounds.
Not to be used in Petroleum or any flammable liquid
- Measure without earthed line.
- Select water quality as sensitivity is adjustable against various kinds of water.
- Judge the breaking of wire with the test function.
- Graduations: 1cm throughout
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Power Source: 2 x AA Alkaline
- Voltage: 3V
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours continuous use.
Probe: Stainless 19mm diameter