Leica NA724 Auto Level
Leica NA724 Auto Level
Leica NA724 Auto Level 24x Magnification
Leica NA700 Series Auto Levels
The Most Robust Level, with a 3-year warranty.
No checking or re-adjustment required. No hassle, no time wasted. Just precise, clear measurements day in, day out.
Jobsite Tough; Clearly Precise. Guaranteed. Superior Performance, Superior Value
Extreme robustness, the highest measurement precision and an extremely competitive price. With all this in one package: no one else comes close.
- So Easy to Use The circular bubble and horizontal circle can be read directly next to the telescope. Approximate targeting is made easy using the external sight. The image is presented upright and precise targeting is quick, courtesy of the double sided endless drives.
- Free Choice Configure the level to suit your work and preferences. The horizontal circle can be read in either degrees or gons, the foot screws have adjustable resistance. Also, the Leica NA700 series may be mounted on flat or dome-head tripod.
- Ergonomic Optics Probably the finest optics in the world. Banish tired eyes forever. Ensures you are really aiming accurately at the target, even in extreme light conditions. A minimum target distance of 50 cm enables you to work in the tightest conditions.
- “Best in class” optics Whether early in the morning or late in the evening – the Leica NA700 level continues to work, long after others have given up. Better contrast reduces the strain on your eyes and makes it easier to read the measurement. The building site is no place for compromise. That’s why every Leica NA700 level uses our renowned optics. Which means longer periods of use with reduced chances of error.
- Water and dust-proof Water, dust and dirt have no effect on the Leica NA700 series. High quality workmanship matched with an intelligent design, watertight seals, a gas-filled telescope and the most modern technology mean that even after a total soaking you just carry on working. Leica NA700 series levels are tested for water resistance up to IP57 (total immersion) of the IEC60529 standard.
Shock Resistant Even a short drop is no trouble to a Leica NA700 level. In our quality assurance tests the Leica NA700 is subjected to impacts with an acceleration of up to 700 G. It has also passed the tough ISO9022-33-05 standard. These quality tests ensure that the Leica NA700 can withstand the roughest treatment on site.
|Technical Data Leica NA724|
|Diameter of objective||36 mm|
|Shortest focusing distance||0.5 m|
|Angle Measurement||360 degree / 400 gon, selectable|
|– Multiplication Factor||100|
|– Additive Constant||0|
|Circular Bubble||10’ / 2 mm|
|Horizontal Drive||Both sides, endless|
|Accuracy (Standard deviation)|
|Per km double-run||2.0 mm|
|Single measurement with 30 m target dist||1.2 mm|
|Working Range||± 15’|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IP57 (immersion)|
|– Operation||–20 to +50 °C|
|– Storage||–40 to +70 °C|
|Size||19 x 12 x 12 cm|
|Unit weight||1.6 Kg|
In-House Pre-delivery check included. In-House Certification available on request.